Fire Up Your Life (43)
Fire Up Your Life
by Charmaine Hunte
A couple of years ago video / dvd was released that simulated the sights and sounds of a log burning fire. I never bought one but I love to watch the flames of a fireplace. I find something very soothing watching the flames dance in the fireplace. There is a life force, an energy around it that I find very calming, not to mention the warmth. If you are fortunate to have a fireplace October is a wonderful time of year to enjoy it.
What could you achieve in your life if your actions had the same intensity as fire? Think about all the endless possibilities. It’s never too late to fire up your life to live your passion. We are all here with unique gifts to share. You owe it to yourself and the rest of the world to share your unique gifts. Bring the energy of flame into your life by living your passions. Here are some tips to get you started. . .
1. It’s time to be honest with yourself. Are you living your passions now?
2. Decide what is most important now
3. Decide whether you are ready to make a commitment
4. Determine how you will add your passion back into your life
5. Just get started!
6. Don’t say yes, when you mean no
7. Give in the spirit of giving not to get
Your comments and thoughts are always appreciated.
Next Cacia Chronicle: October 27, 2008